Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nova Sketchcard


You know... I actually have some sketches to share with anyone that might actually be interested in this blog at this point. But my stinkin' 5 month old scanner just broke down last night. But enough about that. I gotta post something at some point so here's an image of a sketch that I did for one of the Marvel Masterpiece Artist Proof sketch cards.
It was done with markers and gouache. I really enjoy doing these small sketches like that. Time doesn't really permit me to do much of that kind of thing these days. But I love how quick and fresh looking they are when I'm done.
Honestly, as time passes, I tend to have less and less patience with actually finishing a decent piece. By the time I'm done with the sketch... the idea is done for me. I need to get over that though... or perhaps I need to jump into that even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment