Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sketchbook


I'm not much a fan of my own work to be quite honest. In fact, there's not much that I like in my own finished work, though I admittedly take pride in those pieces and parts that are successful for me. One of the things that I like are my sketchbook pages. The rough, ragged and unfinished thoughts of images are probably more representative of how I'd like to be working than how I actually finish an image.
I hope you can enjoy it. I know it's kinda weird.
I'll probably be posting more of this kind of thing soon too.

4 comments:

  1. Sketchbooks and roughs are always interesting to look at. It's cool to see the artist's thought process on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's really nice to hear that from you Craig. I'm always a little concerned that nobody else is as interested in seeing this kind of thing as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really cool, not many times you get to see the first collision of pencil to paper, keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "collision" is really not a bad way to describe a lot of my art.

    ReplyDelete