Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wolverine Vectors



I know, I know, I know.... It's been forever. But I'm really going to be getting on this blog regularly. At least for the summer. Well, as soon as I return from vacation that is. In the meantime, this is the most recent piece that I've finished. It's a vector image of the Wolverine sketch that I posted some time ago. I hope you enjoy it. There will be a detailed image forthcoming soon as well.
Oh yeah!! I'm just about finished with Higashi's Star Wars painting too! I'll post an image of that when it's done too. Yes... it's mighty productive for me.
Thanks for taking the time to view my work. Critique and comments are always welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man,

    sombody was up late last night. Glad to see you on this thing again.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back on-line... in YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... I know.... your talk with me at the convention helped Z. Thanks my man. I'm planning on posting daily starting next week. I'm doing family stuff this week. I owe it to my wife and kids bigtime.

    ReplyDelete