Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Higashi


This was a commission for a friend of mine that I've had for ages. I normally do commissions a lot faster than the time it's taken me to get this done. But John has such a strong portfolio of sketches, that it's been pretty intimidating to begin. I've begun the painting numerous times. And the last one I still intend to finish as a gift for him. But the commission, which has been hanging around my neck for some time, fulfills the obligation. (Aptly I hope!) And I hope you like it too.

Oh... and this isn't the whole image. But my 11"x17" scanner stopped working last year and I can't see replacing it right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure John will love it. Why wouldn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know man... My confidence has really been down over the past couple of years. I'm working on it though.

    ReplyDelete