Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Been a Good Week


My schedule is usually pretty full with all kinds of things. Mostly making a living teaching. And I mean FILLED STINKIN' UP. However, this week has really been great for me. I got to spend several hours sitting and sketching with two of my very best friends. (Only Matt was missing. Will doesn't draw or write.) These opportunities are really few and far between for me these days. I took my two oldest kids swimming this week too. And tonight, my wife and I got the opportunity to go out to dinner and a movie with Jason and his wife. It was relaxing and fun, and precious time with people we love. I thank God for time like this.
Here is one of the sketches that I did when we did the Dine'n Draw Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I was never a big Hawkman fan, but THAT is one fine sketch. Love the perspective and pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he'll draw the wings in for $50 apiece if you're interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Z. I'm not crazy about it, but I think it'll look cool when I vectorize it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I didn't even realize he was missing his wings, Jason. Remind me to tell you about the Hellboy painting at auction sometime.

    I agree Garry.

    ReplyDelete