Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something Different

I've decided to do something different today. In fact, I'm planning to do this every week until September, then I'll switch to monthly.
Here's the plan:
Every week for the rest of the summer I'm going to offer 5 free head sketches. The first five people to ask for a head sketch, on the selected day will receive a free watercolor head sketch of the character of their choice from the theme of the week. Some will be tight, some will be loose, but all will be free.
The day that I offer the theme will be random. And it will only be available from the time that I post until midnight or until all 5 slots are filled up. If only one person makes a request, then I only do one head sketch. The request must be a response to the specific post for that week's call.

Since I'm not going to pay for shipping, how will you get the sketch? You can do one of a few things:
1. You can accept the digital image as your sketch
2. You can pick up your sketch at one of the conventions that I attend
3. You can pay for the postage plus a couple of bucks for my trouble and I'll send it out to you

This should be cool and fun. I hope you dig it!

No comments:

Post a Comment